Registering for the conference
When you click the button below, you will go to a list of the five days/venues for the Faithfulness in Ministry Conference.
Please note the following before you register:
- The program is identical on each of the five days
- You should only book for ONE of the days.
- Only one person at a time can register. Spouses of clergy/lay ministers are welcome to register and attend, but they must register separately
- To book, click on the title of the event, then you will see a ‘Register‘ button on the next page.
- Click on ‘Register‘ and complete the form, then click the ‘Finish‘ button.
- You will be emailed a ticket with a QR code. Please bring that with you on the day of the conference (printed or on your phone).
- If you do not receive the emailed ticket, be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder. If you still cannot find it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Have questions? Please check the FAQ section on the home page before contacting us
Faithfulness in Ministry is in-service training and is NOT the same as Safe Ministry Training.
You should ensure that you keep your Safe Ministry Training current as a condition of your licence/authority.
We need to give the caterers final numbers on Monday May 22nd.
If you register after midday on Monday May 22nd, you will need to make your own arrangements for lunch.